Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following policies which together govern Glendo LLC’s (Accu-Finish parent company) relationship with you in relation to this website.
What can be found on this page:
Terms and Conditions
The term “Glendo LLC” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us, except where noted*. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Glendo LLC’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of Kansas.
This website and its content is copyright of “Glendo LLC” – © “Glendo LLC” 2013 unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
These exceptions are subject to nullification by notations made for specific parts of this website and its content. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. This includes but is not limited to the use of written or visual materials such as but not limited to copyrighted works used by Glendo LLC with permission, tutorials, manuals, technical documentation, featured content, or any other material displayed on this website for any length of time.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, such as but not limited to names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. We may collect the following information:
- Information relevant to making purchases online securely.
- Personal contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Use of Collected Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the use of your personal information in some instances such as direct marketing. To do so:
- Contact us via email.
- Contact us during normal business hours (CST) at 1-800-835-3519 / 620-343-1084.
- Contact us via postal mail: Glendo LLC, 900 Overlander RD, Emporia, KS 66801 USA.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
Your Online Account
Your account data is only available through our secure site and you will not be able to access any portion of your account outside our secure site. To maintain protection of your account data, we caution you not to provide your password or Customer ID to anyone. We do not give your password to anyone and we do not know your account password. We recommend that, if you share your computer with other people, you close your browser window when you finish your session. Signing off and closing your browser will help protect your information if you share a computer with someone else or use a computer in a public place like a library.
Your username is set to the email address with which you registered. Your initial temporary password is sent to you via email to the email address you provide. You must activate your account before you can login by following the instructions in your initial Registration Email. Your temporary password expires after 30 minutes of activating your account, so make sure you login and change your password within 30 minutes of activation; your registration information is removed if activation is not completed during this time and you must register again. Before accessing your account information for the first time, you must choose a new password and provide your personal details.
Your password is stored securely and cannot be viewed, determined, or sent to you by Glendo LLC. If you forget your password, a temporary time-limited password will be generated and sent to the email address you provided at registration (pending any security measures explained when you attempt to reset your password). We cannot retrieve a lost password.
You may review but not change orders made on our website. This does not include any orders made via telephone, at trade shows, in person, or otherwise. Past or pending orders may contain details concerning shipping and tracking as the information becomes available to us. To change an order made online, please contact us for details.
Privacy Contact Information
By E-mail: [email protected]
By Phone: 1-800-835-3519 / 620-343-1084
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Outlined here are the policies and procedures that you as the customer agree to follow regarding purchases made online through Glendo LLC. By submitting an order through our website, you agree to these policies and procedures and warrant that no fraudlent information is provided concerning the part and order.
AVAILABILITY OF PARTS AND/OR PRODUCTS
Products available for purchase online may note inventory status on the individual product page. However, all items available for online purchase are not guaranteed to be in stock at the time of order processing. If you have ordered an item that becomes discontinued (or you find that the timeliness of availability for a product is unacceptable), the part will be cancelled from your order. You will be notified and will receive credit or refund depending on our policy concerning the part.
SUBSTITUTION OF PARTS AND/OR PRODUCTS
We reserve the right to substitute products of similar nature and like quality.
We currently only accept payment over the phone for this website. When placing an order through the online shopping cart, you will be contacted by an Accu-Finish representative to finalize your order.
CREDIT CARD CHARGING
Once your credit card is processed we do not retain your credit card number nor do we have access to the number, as an added measure of security for your credit information.
CHANGING AN ORDER
If you need to cancel your order, contact Customer Service. Please include the Order Number of the item that you would like to cancel to ensure accuracy.
If you have already completed an order and wish to add an additional item to your order, we may need to cancel or refund your initial order, depending on its status, and place a new order. Contact Customer Service for assistance. Please include the Order Number of the purchase that you would like to cancel to ensure accuracy.
Please note, if your order has already been processed, you may not be able to cancel or modify it. Contact us for help regarding this matter.
All products purchased directly from Glendo LLC can be returned for a full refund of their purchase price if received in new condition within 30 days of purchase. All parts, pieces, accessories, manuals, warranty information and printed materials must be in the original packaging with the product in order to be eligible for a full refund or exchange. Returns after 30 days but within 6 months of purchase may be charged a 20% restocking fee. Returns after 6 months are generally not accepted. Before shipping any returns, please contact Glendo LLC for a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA), which simplifies this process.
SHORTAGE, DAMAGE & MISSHIPMENT CLAIMS
Shortage claims must be made within ten business days after receipt of shipment. Please inspect the package thoroughly and report any damage before you sign for it. Discuss damages with the carrier as soon as possible. To establish a claim on goods improperly shipped or damaged, you must notify Glendo LLC within five days after receipt of the goods. After five days, notifications will be treated as normal returns.
Prices are updated often on this site to ensure accuracy, therefore orders placed on different days may reflect different per unit prices. Verify that you agree to the current price in your order before authorizing payment.
CATALOG/WEB SITE ERRORS
We have made every effort to ensure that the information in the catalog and on our web site is correct. We will not be held liable or responsible if any inaccuracy exists in specifications or pricing. We reserve the right to correct any errors.
Don’t feel comfortable ordering products online? No problem! Glendo LLC accepts orders over the phone.
To order by phone, please call us toll-free at 1-800-835-3519 or 620-343-1084 during our Customer Service hours. Before calling, please note the Product Numbers of the items you wish to order. To find the Product Number, simply click on the item you wish to order and locate the Product Number below the item name (such as GraverMach).
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE OR SHIPMENT TO ANYONE.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by “Glendo LLC” and whilst we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of “Glendo LLC”. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, “Glendo LLC” takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.